Finding a way forward
A diagnostic assessment provides the foundation for the way forward. Alongside establishing whether a diagnosis of Specific Learning Difficulties is appropriate, individual strengths and weaknesses are identified to create a learning profile.
A comprehensive, personalised written report is produced, detailing the outcome of the assessment along with recommendations for future interventions and strategies which can be applied in the home, school and / or workplace.
Diagnostic assessments for Disabled Students’ Allowance for University entrants are also available, as well as Exam Access Arrangements assessments for public exams including Functional Skills, GCSE, NVQ, BTEC and A level.
We provide the following types of assessment
• Diagnostic assessments for dyslexia (Child / Adult), dyspraxia (post-16 only)
• Diagnostic assessments for Disabled Students’ Allowance
• Exam Access Arrangements assessments
• Memory deficit assessments
• Strengths and weaknesses profile